Welcome to PIERCE County, Georgia. Whether you are a site selection consultant, a real estate development professional or the person in charge of your company’s relocation/expansion efforts, you will find PIERCE County to be your community of choice.
There are many reasons to choose PIERCE County as your next site location. If you are already part of our industrial community and are preparing to expand your existing facility those same reasons apply. Here are a few:
- Our Industrial Park has available highway frontage property; with infrastructure in the park;
- Located on U.S. Highway 84, one (1) hour from I-75/I-95 and within 50 miles of the Georgia Ports Authority in Brunswick, GA.
- CSX Transportation’s RICE YARD facility located (6) miles from our Industrial Park. This is the 2nd largest Rail Classification Facility in the CSX Network.
- Airport located nine (9) miles with three runways and ILS.
- Pierce County offers an attractive and competitive incentive package to new and expanding industries.
Matt Carter Executive Director Pierce County Economic Development Authority
Pierce County Industrial Park Businesses
City of Blackshear's Industrial Park
Pierce County Industrial Development AuthorityMatt Carter Executive Director 200 SW Central Avenue, Blackshear, GA 31516 t: 912.807.7432 f: 912.449.7045 e: email@example.com
“To actively pursue opportunities for growth, job development, and quality of life for Pierce County.”