Pierce County Georgia
Chamber of Commerce
200 SW CENTRAL AVENUE,
BLACKSHEAR, GA 31516
Date: Set when booking event – typically second Thursday of the month
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Description: This is a twist on the Chamber’s most popular networking event, BAH! The Block Party is a Business After Hours event hosted by multiple chamber members within close proximity of one another. It is a non-structured evening occasion which provides the perfect opportunity for our small businesses to showcase their facilities, programs,
products, and services. By working in conjunction with your neighbors, you bring a wide range of business and community leaders together in this great networking environment.
Sponsorship fee: No charge! We do ask that you help us offer the benefits of Chamber membership to your associates by recruiting at least one new member. Membership applications and information will be supplied to you. Everyone deserves the opportunity to join the Pierce County Chamber of Commerce!
block party sponsor BENEFITS
- Opportunity for sponsor to showcase facility, products, projects & services and to conduct tours
- Opportunity for sponsor to work with fellow entrepreneurs to bring attention to businesses within a designated location
- Name recognition and event description in the Chamber’s Monthly Newsletter
- Name recognition and event description advertised in weekly “Chamber Report” in The Blackshear Times
- Name recognition and event description advertised on various social media platforms
- Name recognition and event description sent to all Chamber members through e-blasts
- Event pictures taken and promoted in social media posts
- Traditional media personnel on hand to take event pictures and publish a news article featuring the event
- Event registration list including attendee name, phone number, and company information (We restrict the publishing of email addresses.)
- Nametags, door prize registration slips, and volunteers to work the registration table provided by the Chamber.
block party sponsor RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be members of the Pierce County Chamber of Commerce. All Block Party sponsors must be current Chamber members in good standing.
- Work with other participants to accommodate the anticipated attendance (ample parking, convenient restrooms, trashcans, and registration tables). Supply the Chamber with any special instructions regarding parking and restrictions. The Chamber will help secure additional parking when necessary.
- Make sure your employees and associates are present. Help promote the event within your circle of influence. We want to provide lots of networking opportunities for you and the guests.
- Provide light hors d’oeuvres and beverages.
- Provide Chamber director with logo three weeks prior to the event for use in promotional pieces.
- Provide at least one door prize to be promoted prior to the event.
- (Optional) Provide entertainment or other unique promotional attractions to increase attendance.
- When available, use Chamber members to provide food or any other type of services for this event. The Chamber can provide you a current membership list as a reference.
Follow us on Facebook
Pierce County Chamber of Commerce
200 SW Central Avenue, Blackshear, GA 31516
A number of photographs used throughout this website have been used courtesy of: The Blackshear Times, Casey Jones, Jennifer Carter Johnson, Wayne Morgan Artistry